Last updated April 26, 2022
This website is provided by NarroWay Productions (referred to throughout this Web site as “NarroWay Productions”) as a service to our customers. Please review the following rules that govern your use of the animals.narroway.net site. Please note that your use of the animals.narroway.net site (the "Site") constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Although you may "bookmark" a particular portion of this Site and thereby bypass this Agreement, your use of this Site still binds you to these Terms and Conditions. NarroWay Productions reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you, and we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Site.
Terms and Conditions of Orders
NarroWay Productions stands behind the quality of its products and services. Physical goods may be returned for exchange or refund under the following terms:
- Eligible items must be returned within 15 day of receipt.
- Items must be received in new condition.
- A printed receipt must accompany all returned items.
- Please ensure that contact information is included on all return requests.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping fees related to returned orders.
- Please contact the NarroWay office at 803.802.2300 in advance of shipping items for return.
Downloadable items are not eligible for return or exchange.
Gift certificates, show tickets or show packages are not eligible for return.
We are not responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving materials later than the estimated delivery date.
- A contribution is a payment for which no substantial goods or services are received in exchange.
- NarroWay Productions is a 501(c)(3) organization and all contributions are tax deductible.
Payment for Goods and Services
All prices and amounts shown on this Site are in U.S. Dollars (USD), unless otherwise noted.
Secure payments may be made through the Stripe or Paypal gateway. For terms and conditions of these services, please see the respective websites at stripe.com and / or paypal.com.
The internal laws of the State of South Carolina shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state's conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in York County, South Carolina for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this Site.